Sunday, September 9, 2012

Roxanne Ritchi

So, continuing on my same theme, because right now I'm sort of a one trick pony.  I was watching Megamind and thinking to myself man, I love Roxanne Ritchi.  She's super smart, commanding, has those huge Japanese anime eyes and something that I find irresistible, amazing hair.  I don't know what it is, but that short hair thing is like kryptonite.  Bravo Dreamworks, Bravo. Hey, anyone that can forgive Megamind and love him sets the bar high.  Something also interesting though is that I find so many of the same traits that Susan has are those that I find compelling in these fictional characters.  I know that I married someone a cut above the rest because so many animated women hare created like Susan.  Hot, smart, commanding, intelligent, compassionate, and most importantly, forgiving.  If it wasn't for her amazing capacity to forgive me, I know it's hard to believe that anyone like me could make a mistake that required forgiveness is so far fetched, I would be a sad and lonely little (figuratively of course) man.  So, you may think I praise my wife a lot and you'd be correct, but it's because she is so unique to this world that there is no word in English that can convey how very special she is.  I digress once more.  I chose two pictures of Roxanne.  Like usual, one is the animated version and the other a cosplay (seriously, who doesn't want to dress up like amazing characters?).  If you answered no, it's best to keep that to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment